Now that the nicer weather and lighter evenings are with us it’s time to announce the schedule of Away Runs for 2017. The first run is departing from next to the duck pond in Biddestone on Tuesday 4th April. Please note that for this run only we will meet early at 18:30 for a 18:45 start as it is still getting dark by the expected finish time.
The away run schedule for your calendars is as follows:
A few things to note:
- The away runs have been added to the training schedule on the website here
- Details of the meeting places, times and route maps can be found on the away runs page here
- On a day where there is an away run scheduled there will not be any club organised groups departing from the Springfield Community Campus
- Unless stated otherwise there will be a 3 Mile Group route, an Intermediate Group route and an Advanced Group route available at each venue
- Please try to car share where possible to reduce our footprint on the environment and on our guest venues
We hope to see as many of you as possible join us in taking in the beautiful local countryside (and possibly enjoy a cheeky drink in the pub at the end!).