Corsham Running Club is a friendly and welcoming club based in West Wiltshire. We offer training sessions for runners of all abilities on a Tuesday and Thursday evening. We have an enthusiastic and active membership base and truly offer something for everyone with training for all ages and levels of fitness.
Each year we hold our Club Championship over a select schedule of races, many of which coincide with the Wiltshire Road Race League calendar of events.
Latest News (more)
- Big Way Around Ultra Report by Nick Hancock
- Hazelbury Hurrah! 2021 entries are now LIVE!
- Silencing the Inner Critic – My Journey to a Debut sub-3hr Marathon by Karl Pryor
- NtCCC Highlights by Jon Morrell
- It’s All in the Head! by Jane Clarke
Save the Date – CRC Christmas Party Sat 11th Dec 21.
CRC Championship News
- CRC Championship Race – Dark River 5 mile Night Race. Thu 18th Nov 21 – Entry via Aspire
- Club Championship Race fixtures for 2022 can be found here