6 miles of off-road evening running, great route, beautiful views, pie and beer for all finishers, good-times guaranteed!
The Hazelbury Hurrah is a new event brought to you by Corsham Running Club, marking the end of summer and the last hurrah (pun intended) of the evening race season.
- Location: Leafy Lane Playing Fields, Corsham, SN13 0JS
- Date: Friday 31st August 2018
- Time: 18:45
- Cost: £6 affiliated or £8 unaffiliated
- Prizes: Male and female 1st, 2nd & 3rd place
- Minimum Age: 15
- Route: An intricate and varied off-road route, taking in 6 miles of occasionally hilly and technical terrain around Hazelbury Manor and Box valley. Includes a few sections on quiet roads.
- Places: Limited to 100 entries in 2018, so sign-up quickly to avoid disappointment!
- Follow and like us on Facebook for the very latest race updates and news
Check out the route map below (click the map for a larger copy) or view on Strava if you prefer.
A few photos providing a sneak preview of the course…
If you have any questions or need to contact us then please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you.
Many thanks to Toby Haynes Family Butchers for supporting our event.