Amidst all the festive fun there will be plenty of running opportunities with CRC and elsewhere over the Christmas and New Year period:
– Sunday 9th December – Avon, Somerset & Wiltshire Cross Country Championships. University of Bath. Part of Wilts Off-Road Race League.
– Saturday 15th December – CRC Club Championship Chippenham Park Run
– Sunday 16th December – Social Run and Breakfast Run @ The Quarrymans
– Wednesday 19th December – Chippenham Dark Run. Chippenham Dark Run
– Thursday 20th December – Jane C’s Christmas Lights Extravaganza and last Club night of 2018
– Friday 21st December – Full Moon Run at Monkton Farleigh
– Christmas Eve – 0845 for 0900 start. Castle Coombe Social Run with Chippenham Harriers. Mince Pies and Mulled Wine on completion.
– Christmas Day – 0900 Chippenham Park Run
– Boxing Day – Social Slaughterford 9 from A4 lay-by. 0850 for 0900 start.
– Sunday 30th December – 1100 Plain Crazy. Warminster. 12.5 miles. Wilts Off-Road Race League but largely on good quality track or road.
1030 Hackpen Hill Trail. Can you catch the Gingerbread man?
– New Years Eve.
1100 Wye Valley Wander. Chepstow. 5.1 miles off road. Throughly enjoyed by the club members that did it last year.
– New Years Day. Parkrun double header opportunity:
0900 – Melksham, Southwick Park or Chipping Sodbury.
1030 – Chippenham.
– Thursday 3rd January – Club sessions recommence at Springfield.
Yours in running,