Club Session Cancellation – 1st March 2018

Due to the forecast for further snow and gale force winds today the committee have made the decision to cancel tonights planned club sessions. There will therefore be no club lead sessions for Groups A, B, C or 3 Mile Group.

If you’d still like to run then you’re of course free to arrange your own group (at your own risk) outside of the club umbrella. The planned Full Moon Run at Cherhill has moved location to start from Springfield and will be a local off-road route run at Dave Mackies discretion and again is entirely at your own risk.