Please see here for the current Risk Assessment document that we are working to.
If you wish to cancel your booking, please use the Cancel Booking link included in your confirmation email.
Sessions will become available for booking on a rolling schedule a week before they occur. If the event is showing as Closed it is either at full capacity (i.e. 5/5 bookings) or not yet open for booking.
By booking one of these sessions, you agree to the following:
- I will follow Government guidelines on health will only join an organised run if I am not self-isolating
- I will maintain the current agreed social distance (set by UK government) from other runners and member of the public encountered during the run
- I will arrive at the agreed time, ready to run
- I will follow the instructions of the run leader
- In the event of an accident I will not expect fellow group members to break the social distancing rules
- If I have booked to join a session and am unable to attend, then I will inform the club immediately so that the place can be made available for others
- I have read the Covid related risk assessment on the CRC website
- I agree that I am running at my own risk
- I am a fully paid up member of CRC from April 2020 – 2021
- I will always carry my In Case of Emergency details on runs organised by CRC